Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Aren't You Done Yet?


This puppy is so wonderful. He gives me a great reason to get up in the morning!! Aside from that he is a wonderful companion who "nudges" me to keep going. What a blessing it is to have him as a companion in the car. I have never had such a wonderful companion in the car. I have had demanding back seat drivers, annoying passengers, or just lumps on a log next to me. Happy however is so excited to be getting into the car! He jumps into my lap, wraps his arms around my left arm so that he can stand and feel the breeze against his face as he looks out the window. This may not seem like a big deal to some people, but as I mentioned before I have never had a dog! So to me it is an amazing experience.

He came just in time too middle age! I can take care of him and do the things I need to do. Life is good. They say, "when you are down to nothing, God is up to something" I truly believe this! So now, as Happy looks up at me, it's time for some fresh air and a walk! " A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself" -Josh Billings

2 comments: