Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Truly AMAZING Facts about dogs

I am so glad that I've had the opportunity to do some real research about what I already knew. Dogs have an amazing healing power. Here are a few more facts about dogs.
A Japanese study of pet owners stated that pet owners made 30% fewer visits to the doctors. Many experts believe that companion animals lower stress. Another AMAZING fact in the following link that I have attached is that dogs can be cancer detectors by smelling a persons breath!!!
Well I am convinced. What a blessing blessing blessing a dog can be!
Here is the article I am referring to.

message posted to:
http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/01/08/the-healing-power-of-dogs/

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! I put down my last dog just before I started this program. Decided not to get another until I finished. Have missed the connection and walking together.
    Great your dog Happy has brought a lot of happiness into your life. The pic is so cute.

    ReplyDelete